INMA Webinar: Where Video Is Going Next
The video space for news media is moving quickly. Auto-play is going away. Video revenue is moving forward. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are moving beyond the experimental stage. In this exclusive INMA webinar, learn about the broad trends media executives need to know – punctuated by the leadership the USA Today Network is doing in the video space.
- Date: Wednesday, February 7
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Russ Torres, Vice President of Digital Content and Strategy, USA Today Network
07 February 2018
New York, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com